Linde Werdelin presents their 6th Oktopus relative to the World: Oktopus Moon Carbon! Just after the Oktopus BluMoon presentation, Linde Werdelin is glad to enlighten us regarding this carbon family member.
So what is by and large the distinction with the Linde Werdelin Oktopus BluMoon that they two or three weeks prior?
Oktopus Moon Carbon
The Linde Werdelin Oktopus Moon Carbon and Oktopus BluMoon are comparative in measurements, development, usefulness, etc. The greatest contrasts lies in the utilization of the material. Where the BluMoon utilizes Grade 5 titanium with both cleaned and brushed features, the Oktopus Moon Carbon utilizes, indeed, carbon.
Although the utilization of carbon isn’t precisely new to the Replica Watch Company Reviews Company Reviews industry, Linde Werdelin noticed that their Oktopus Moon Carbon utilizes an advancement material, created with 3DTP™ innovation, for its outercase to deliver the ideal case finishing.
3DTP™ – or 3-Dimensional Thin Ply – has been considered from the core of the Swiss Jura over various years. It is in a particularly lucky situation of blending material plan with the craft of watchmaking.
“This is the absolute first time a carbon material has been formed to deliver the ideal style for our Oktopus Moon Carbon case,” says Jorn Werdelin, fellow benefactor and directing soul of Linde Werdelin. Unlike traditional carbon materials created for modern purposes (like those for nautical, auto, and aviation fabricating,) the rigid resilience in high craftsmanship of watchmaking requests outright accuracy in the surface finishing.
According to Linde Werdelin, over two years of innovative work has gone in to consummate the difficult method of compressing carbon filaments into shape for the Oktopus Moon Carbon. It at that point takes another long handcrafting interaction to show up at an etched watchcase that is complemented by its finely striped features with a fragile sheen.
Oktopus Moon Carbon Technical Specifications
- Sculpted multi-layered carbon
- Sapphire precious stone, antireflective on the inside
- Crown: strong 18k rose gold; harsh round glossy silk, engraved with an octopus motif
- Case measurement: 44mm x 46mm x 15mm
- Ceramic dark, silk on top surface, cleaned feature, microbillé in grooves
- Titanium screws, roundabout glossy silk finish on top and dark strain discs
- Bespoke LW type with in-house moon stage complication
- Frequency: 28,800vph (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 23
- Power hold: 44 hours
- Titanium DLC, engraved with another octopus drawing
- Limited version number laser engraved from 1 to 59
- Water impervious to 300M
- Dark chocolate premium regular elastic strap
- Ardillon pin buckle
- 5 layer skeletonised dial
- Top dial in 3 layers in house-mix earthy colored colour
- Dial plate in roundabout Côte de Genève finish
- Large numerals, 3, 9, 12, in rose gold Luminova
- Réhaut and top layer: house-mix earthy colored tone, roundabout silk finish
- Hands in rose gold and glossy silk finish, with cool dark Luminova
- Cool dim hour and moment indexes
- Logo, logotype, little numbers imprinted in rose gold
- Moonphase, round perlage surface on rose gold moon disc
- Luminova photorealistic moons with red full moon indicator
CHF 19,000 ex VAT/USD 19,700 ex VAT/EUR 15,900 ex VAT/GBP 12,500 ex VAT
For more data, kindly visit the Oktopus Moon Carbon page: