Right before the SIHH begins, Linde Werdelin presents their most recent relative: the Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green.
Based on the same carbon packaging innovation 3DTP™ of their as of late delivered Oktopus Moon Carbon , the Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green case includes similar qualities. For the Double Date, Linde Werdelin implanted their double date-wheel complication from Dubois Dépraz, notable for building complication-modules that can be added to existing movements.
This new Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green got some pleasant gold subtleties on top of the 3DTP™ innovation. The crown, titanium screws for the bezel and parts of the lash have been treated with an earthenware production to get this champagne gold tone. In the event that you take a gander at the dial, you will see that the two skeletonised date wheels likewise went through the equivalent procedure.
Linde Werdelin stays on track of making restricted numbers only. Just 88 pieces – independently numbered – will hit the market only at the Colette idea store in Paris beginning today. On the 26th of January, the Linde Werdelin Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green will become accessible for the remainder of the Replica Watch Company Reviews Company Reviews cherishing world.
This new piece comes with a lovely regular elastic lash in striking green and an ardillon pin buckle.
The Linde Werdelin Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green will have a CHF 14,000 Swiss Francs sticker price (barring VAT).
- Sculpted multi-layered carbon in 3DTP™
- Sapphire gem, against intelligent on the inside
- Crown: titanium with TIN and microbillé treatment; round silk; engraved with an octopus motif
- Case measurement: 44mm x 46mm x 15mm
- Black ceramic; silk on top surface; microbillé in grooves
- Titanium screws with TIN treatment; round silk on top
- Tension circle in green
- Five-layer skeletonised dial
- Top dial in semi-matte dark with round satin
- Dial plate semi-matte dark with round Côte de Genève finish
- Large numerals 3, 6 and 9 imprinted in green luminant
- Hands in titanium tone with glossy silk finish; cool dim luminant
- Cool dim hour files; green moment indexes
- LW logo in cool dark; logo type in green
- Linde Werdelin altered Dubois Dépraz type 14580
- Skeletonised Double Date wheels at 12 o’clock, with TIN treatment
- Frequency: 28,800vph (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 23
- Power save: 44 hours